GDI FUEL/AIR INDUCTION SERVICE
$170 Limited Time Pricing
$185 Reg. Menu Price
WITHOUT PROPER MAINTENANCE, YOUR GASOLINE DIRECT INJECTION (GDI) ENGINE CAN HAVE PERFORMANCE LOSS, EFFICIENCY DROPS AND INCREASED EMISSIONS IN AS EARLY AS 3,000 MILES
FOR BEST RESULTS, HAVE MAZDA OF MIDLAND PERFORM A BG GDI FUEL/AIR INDUCTION SERVICE EVERY 15,000 MILES!
- Although Direct Injection provides more power and efficiency, a carbon build-up occurs in the intake valves that over time reduces the airflow to the cylinders, and therefore reduces power.
- Once carbon accumulates on the backs of GDI intake valves, there is no pour-in-the-tank product that will remove these deposits.
- It’s physically impossible to use tank fuel system cleaners to remove deposits in the air intake of a GDI engine. And that’s the hard, baked-on truth about GDI.
- Poor fuel economy
- Power loss
- Rough idle
- Hard starting
- Increased emissions
- Cleans fuel injectors
- Cleans throttle body
- Cleans plenum and air intake
- Cleans intake valves and ports
- Removes combustion chamber deposits
- Corrects balance of fuel and air in system
- Restores fuel efficiency
- Restores performance
- Restores power
- Reduces harmful emission